1. Review Licensing Requirements by State. SEE LINK!
2. Contact Hiring Manager for ExamFX or XCEL Solutions Voucher.
3. Register for Both Life & Health Insurance License Class: SEE LINK
4. Study, Study, Study. Complete all Chapter Quizzes. Get at least 85% on the
practice exam before scheduling your Final Exam.
5. Schedule your Exam: SEE LINK! – Notify your Manager of your Exam
6. After your Pass Exam – Get Fingerprints Completed per the Requirement of your
7. Submit Exam Receipt and Fingerprints to the State: SEE LINK! If you need
Assistance, call your State’s Department of Insurance.
8. Get National Producer Number & State License. Call your Department of
9. Insurance daily and ask them to check on your License Status to speed up the
10. Send National Producer Number & State License Number to Your Manager.
11. Start New Agent Checklist: SEE LINK